Whether you missed DockerCon EU in Barcelona, or you already miss the fun, connections and learning you experienced at DockerCon – you won’t have to wait long for the next one. DockerCon returns to San Francisco on April 29 and extends through May 2, 2019 and the Call for Papers is now open. We are accepting talk submissions through January 18th at 11:59 PST.
Attending DockerCon is an awesome experience, but so is speaking at DockerCon – it’s a great way to get to know the community, share ideas and collaborate. Don’t be nervous about proposing your idea – no topic is too small or too big. And for some speakers, DockerCon is their first time speaking publicly. Don’t be intimidated, DockerCon attendees are all looking to level up their skills, connect with fellow container fans and go home inspired to implement new containerization initiatives. Here are some suggested topics from the conference committee:
- “How To” type sessions for developers or IT teams
- Case Studies
- Technical deep dives into container and distributed systems related components
- Cool New Apps built with Docker containers
- The craziest thing you have containerized
- Wild Card – anything and everything!
- The impact of change – both for organizations and ourselves as individuals and communities.
- Inspirational stories
Note that our attendees expect practical guidance so vendor sales pitches will not be accepted.
Accepted speakers receive a complimentary conference pass, speakers gift and participate in a networking reception. Additionally, they receive help preparing their session, access to an online recording of their talk and the opportunity to share their experience with the broader Docker community.