Get the help you need to build, share, and run your Docker applications with confidence.
Open a new case
Visit community forums
Join community slack
View Docker Docs
Compare All Features
Whether you have a Pro license or a Docker Business subscription, we got you covered.
|Support for Docker Hub, latest version of Docker Desktop, auto-builds, and scanning.
|Support for Docker Hub, latest version of Docker Desktop, auto-builds, scanning, audit logs, and RBAC.
|Support for Docker Hub, older and latest versions of Docker Desktop, auto-builds, scanning, and RBAC
|Initial Response in Business Days
|24x7 Customer Portal
|Web-Based Case Submission
|Priority Case Routing
|Proactive Case Monitoring
|Support for the latest version of Docker Desktop
|Support for Docker Desktop versions up to 6 months older than the latest
Service Level Agreement & Terms
Hours of Operation
Docker offers support Monday through Friday, 8:00-16:00 CDT.
SLA Details by Subscription
The SLA times listed below are the time frames in which you can expect the first response. Support will make a best effort to resolve any issues to your satisfaction as quickly as possible. However, the SLA times are not to be considered as an expected time-to-resolution.
- Issues with billing, purchasing, subscriptions: Contact Support
- All other issues: Docker Forums or the Docker Slack Community
- 5 business days Contact Support
- 2 business days Contact Support
- 1 business day Contact Support
If you are a Pro, Team, or Business customer, you can request for support on the following types of issues related to usage of Docker Desktop:
- Desktop upgrade issues
- Desktop installation issues
- Enabling virtualization in BIOS
- Enabling Windows features
- Installation crashes
- Failure to launch Docker Desktop on first run
- Usage issues
- Configuration issues
- Crash closing software
- Docker Desktop not behaving as expected
- Docker Business customers only: Support for Desktop issues, on versions up to 6 months older than the latest version, with fixes only on the latest version
We normally keep tickets open until full resolution; however, we do end up in situations where a request/bug has to be escalated to our engineering teams over extended periods. In the event of this scenario, we will close out the support ticket as ‘Solved’ even if the underlying issue is not resolved. If your team responds to any ticket we’ve marked as ‘Solved’, the ticket will reopen with your latest comment. Please include logs, steps taken, and any relevant information (e.g., environment, architecture, etc.).
Code of Conduct:
Any ticket containing content that violates our code of conduct will be closed and you will be asked to resubmit your ticket.
You can trigger a password reset at the following URL: https://id.docker.com/reset-password
Restoring Deleted Data:
Docker will consider restoration requests only when the request is for a project or group that is part of a paid Team or Business subscription, and one of the following is true:
- The data was deleted due to a Docker bug/issue
- The organization’s contract includes a specific provision
Log/IP Access Requests
Due to legal/privacy laws and for the security of our other customers, Docker does not provide raw logs, IP addresses, or other information requests related to our customers.