The Docker team is gearing up for another great KubeCon this year in San Diego, November 17-21. As a Platinum sponsor of this year’s event, we are excited to bring Docker employees, community members and Docker captains together to demonstrate and celebrate the combined impact of Docker and Kubernetes.
Stop by Booth P37 to learn how to leverage the Docker platform to securely build, share and run modern applications for any Kubernetes environment. We will demonstrate Docker Desktop Enterprise and how it accelerates container application development while supporting developer choice. Experts will be on hand to answer questions about Docker Kubernetes Services (DKS), a secure and production-ready Kubernetes environment. Or come to learn more about Docker’s contributions to Kubernetes while picking up some great Docker swag.
Learn More from Docker Experts
KubeCon will also provide a great opportunity to learn from industry experts and hear from people who run production applications on Kubernetes. Here’s a helpful guide from the Docker team of our recommended talks:
Monday, Nov 18
- Kubernetes 101 Workshop – Docker Captain Nigel Poulton
Tuesday, Nov 19
- Securing the Software Supply Chain with in-toto – Justin Cappos & Marina Moore, NYU
- Introduction to Windows Containers in Kubernetes – Michael Michael, VMware & Deep Debroy, Docker
- Using TUF to Mitigate Repository Compromises – Justin Cappos, NYU
- Superpowers for Windows Containers – Deep Debroy & Jean Rouge, Docker
- Extending containerd – Samuel Karp & Maksym Pavlenko, Amazon
- Sharing is Caring: How to Begin Speaking at Conferences – Jenny Burcio & Ashlynn Polini, Docker
Wednesday, Nov 20
- Application Observability for DevSecOps – Sabree Blackmon, Docker
- Redesigning Notary in a Multi-registry World – Justin Cormack, Docker
Thursday, May 23
- Security Beyond Buzzwords: How to Secure Kubernetes with Empathy? – Pushkar Joglekar, Visa
- containerd Mini Summit – Derek McGowen, Docker & Phil Estes, IBM & Lantao Liu, Google & Yu-Ju Hong, Google
- Introduction to Notary – Justin Cormack, Docker
We hope that helps you navigate through the hundreds of sessions at KubeCon this year. See you there!
To learn more about Kubernetes and Docker: