New in Docker Desktop 4.15: Improving Usability and Performance for Easier Builds
Docker Desktop 4.15 is here! And it’s packed with usability upgrades to help you find the images you want, manage your containers, discover vulnerabilities, and more.
News you can use and monthly highlights:
- Find and Fix Vulnerabilities Faster Now that Docker’s a CNA
— by Kat Yi, Docker Sr. Security Engineer
- How to Monitor Container Memory and CPU Usage in Docker Desktop
— by Ivan Curkovic, Docker Engineering Manager
- December Extensions Roundup: Improving Visibility for Your APIs and Images
— by Amy Bass, Docker Group Product Manager
- Configure, Manage, and Simplify Your Observability Data Pipelines with the Calyptia Core Docker Extension
— by Ajeet Raina, Docker DevRel, & Eduardo Silva, Founder and CEO of Calyptia
Container Tools, Tips, and Tricks – Issue #2
Debugging is a fact of developer life, and Ivan Velichko is here to help make it go a little smoother. Check out his advice for debugging containers faster.
The latest tips and tricks from the community:
- Ruby on Rails Docker for local development environment
— by Snyk
- Docker Made Easy Part #0 — Build your first Node JS Docker App
— by Abdurrachman — mpj
- How to set up a Rails development environment with Docker
— by Simon Chiu, Code with Rails
- Traefik, Docker and dnsmasq to simplify container networking
— by David Worms, Adaltas
- Using a Random Forest Model for Fraud Detection in Confidential Computing
— by Ellie Kloberdanz, Senior Data Scientist at Cape Privacy
See more great content from Docker and the community
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news, blogs, tips, how-to guides, best practices, and more from Docker experts sent directly in your inbox once a month.
0 thoughts on "December 2022 Newsletter"