DockerCon LIVE 2020 is about to kick off and there are over 64,000 community members, users and customers registered! Although we miss getting together in person, we’re excited to be able to bring even more people together to learn and share how Docker helps dev teams build great apps. Like DockerCon’s past there is so much great content on the agenda for you to learn and expand your expertise around containers and applications.
We’ve been very busy here at Docker and a couple of months ago, we outlined our refocused developer-focused strategy. Since then, we’ve made great progress on executing against it and remain focused on bringing simplicity to app building experience, embracing the ecosystem and helping developers and developer teams bring code to cloud faster and easier than ever before. A few examples:
- We unveiled Docker’s first ever public roadmap. Check it out and give us feedback!
- We open sourced the Compose Specification and started working with AWS, Microsoft and other community members to accelerate cloud-native application development.
- Last week, we announced that we have partnered with Snyk to bring vulnerability scanning to Docker. This was one of the top requested items on the public roadmap.
- Yesterday we announced that we are collaborating with Microsoft to simplify code to cloud application development for developers and development teams. This is another step in our mission to help dev teams build great apps.
- The above two points show that we are following through with our strategy to embrace the ecosystem.
We hope you can join us today for #DockerCon! There’s lots more code to cloud goodness to come from us, and we can’t wait to see what the community does next with Docker.
0 thoughts on "DockerCon LIVE is here!"