Introducing Docker Desktop Enterprise
Docker Desktop Enterprise is a new commercial desktop offering that gives you everything you need for enterprise-ready container-based development, providing developers and IT the easiest, fastest and most secure way to deliver containerized applications from development to production.Learn More
Quickly and Easily Containerize Your Applications
Docker Desktop is an easy-to-install application for your Mac or Windows environment that enables you to start coding and containerizing in minutes. Docker Desktop includes everything you need to build, test and ship containerized applications right from your machine.
- 1-click installation and setup of a complete Docker development environment for Mac or Windows
- Integrated tools including the Docker command line, Docker Compose and kubectl command line
- Ability to start/stop with a single click
More Choice in your Development Environment
Docker Desktop works with your choice of development tools and languages and gives you access to a vast library of certified and community containerized content in Docker Hub. Whether you're developing Windows or Linux apps; legacy apps or new cloud native applications, with Docker Desktop you're in control.
- Volume mounting for code and data, including file change notifications that unlock fast edit-test cycles
- Ability to toggle between Linux and Windows Server environments to build applications
- Built in enterprise network support allows Docker Desktop to work with choice of VPNs and proxies
Orchestration Choice from Desktop to Production
Docker Desktop allows you to develop applications locally with either Docker Swarm or Kubernetes and run them in production in Docker Enterprise. Docker allows you to maintain the consistent developer to operator workflow with the added value of Docker Desktop that includes everything you need to start building containerized applications.
- Choice of Docker Swarm or certified, unforked Kubernetes distribution
- One-click setup of Kubernetes, providing the easiest way to get up and running on Docker with Kubernetes
- Certified Kubernetes distribution that is proven to be conformant and recertified every year
Docker Desktop for Mac
A complete and easy-to-install desktop application for building, debugging and testing containerized apps on Mac
Docker Desktop for Windows
A complete and easy-to-install desktop application for building, debugging and testing containerized apps on Windows
Watch the Video
Learn how to use Docker Desktop, which includes tooling for developing applications for all environments