Next week, on Thursday September 16th, 2021 (8am PST/5pm CET) we’ll be hosting our next quarterly Docker Community All-Hands. This virtual event, free and open to everyone, is a unique opportunity for Docker staff and the broader Docker community to come together for company and product updates, live demos, community presentations and a live Q&A.
We’ve tried to pack as much Docker goodness in the 3 hour program and we look forward to welcoming the 3,000+ attendees that will be tuning in.
What we’ll cover
- Company vision and product roadmap for 2021 and beyond
- High-level overview of Docker’s technology strategy
- Product updates and live demos of new features and integrations
- Community news and updates
- Hands-on workshops and lightning talks presented by Docker Captains
- Regional workshops in French, Spanish and Portuguese by the community
- We’ll kick-off the event with a live panel and live Q&A with members of Docker’s executive and senior staff, including Scott Johnston (CEO), Justin Cormack (CTO), Jean-Laurent de Morlhon (VP of Engineering) and Dieu Cao (Sr. Director of Product Management)
- We’ll then have a couple of awesome demos from our engineering team
- We’ll then close out the first hour with our traditional community shout-outs
- The following two hours will be 100% community-driven, packed with lightning talks, workshops, demos, panels…in 5 different languages:
- Live Developer Panel (Francesco Ciulla)
- Overview of the Secure Supply Chain Landscape (Brendon Mitch)
- Attack of the Killer Whales (Simon Arronson)
- Live Panel about Docker Adoption in Brazil (Lucas Santos) – session in Portuguese
- Mejorando nuestros Dockerfiles utilizando Heredoc (Manuel Morejon) – session in Spanish
- Table Ronde sur l’évolution des abonnements Docker et de Docker Desktop (Aurélie Vache & Rachid Zarouali) – session in French
- 5 Exciting IoT projects using Docker and Edge (Ajeet Singh Raina) – session in Hindi
- Compose and Kubernetes (Michael Irwin)
- Developers in Databases Getting Docker (Julie Lerman)
- Debugging your Huge Container Images (Mike Irwin)
- Live panel discussion (Marcos Nils, Javier Ramirez and Manuel Morejon) – session in Spanish
- Dockerfile Do and Do Nots (Melissa MacKay)
- Twisting The Containers For Fun & Profit: Breaking The Container Boundary (?) – session in Hindi
- Maintaining a Local Registry Mirror (Brendon Mitch)
- Introduction to Docker (Amandeep Singh) – session in Hindi
- Containerized Deployments for your SPA and API (Rob Rich)
Click here to register for the event and to view the detailed agenda.
0 thoughts on "Join Us for Our Next Docker Community All-Hands!"