AWS re:Invent kicks off this week and if you are anything like us, we are super geeked out to watch and attend all the talks that are lined up for the next three weeks.
To get ready for re:Invent, we’ve gathered some of our best resources and expert guidance to get the most out of the Docker platform when building apps for AWS. Check out these blogs, webinars and DockTalks from the past few weeks to augment your re:Invent experience over the next three weeks:
Expert Guidance from the Docker Team
- Docker Compose for Amazon ECS Now Available: Excellent blog post written by Docker Product Manager Ben De St Paer-Gotch (@Nebuk89) about how to get started with Docker Compose and ECS.
- Deploying WordPress to the Cloud: Another excellent blog post by Ben De St Paer-Gotch on how to configure and deploy a full-blown WordPress instance to AWS ECS using the Docker CLI.
- AWS Howdy Partner
- AWS Howdy Partner Twitch Show: Back in July, I (@pmckee) was a guest on the AWS Howdy Partner show hosted on Twitch. Follow along as we walked through deploying a multi-container application to AWS ECS using the Docker CLI.
- From Docker Straight to AWS: Deploying from Docker straight to AWS with your existing workflow has never been easier. In this webinar, Chad Metcalf of Docker and Carmen Puccio of AWS do a hands-on walk through of how you can get started today.
- DockTalk Q&A: From Docker Straight to AWS: Chad Metcalf and I welcomed Jonah Jones from AWS to the show to help answer all the questions you might have around using the Docker integrations with AWS ECS.
- Docker Hub Video Series: Learn how to take advantage of basic and advanced features of Docker Hub. In this series, you’ll learn how to configure and set up your Organization and Teams to help maximize collaboration and development using containers.