Docker STIG Approved by US Government
A Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) is a cybersecurity methodology for standardizing security protocols within networks, servers, computers, and logical designs to enhance overall security. Docker STIG was approved this week and ensures the highest standard of security compliance. Docker prevails against all other container security measures with both our FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography and Docker STIG accreditation.
Government Agencies Modernize Engagement with Citizens and Mission Delivery with New Technology and Methodologies
Docker Enterprise capabilities for Government:
- Freedom of choice with an agnostic platform that supports any application, language, tech stack, OS and infrastructure
- Integrated security with granular controls to support a wide range of secure configurations from civilian to classified network environments
- Streamline legacy application maintenance and support while accelerating development of new applications
- FIPS 140-2 compliant container engine (Module In Process)
- NIST OSCAL Specification core contributor for continuous compliance
- Availability on Government schedules: C5 Consortium, GSA Schedule, NAVY DADMS, NITAAC CIO-CS, SEWP V and USMC DADMS
Docker's Government Partners
Docker's federal partners provide application maintenance, application development, application management, reference architecture guidance and architectural advisory services to commercial and government customers globally.
Docker Webinars for the Public Sector
FIPS Certified Containerization: Security for PS with Docker Enterprise
Docker Enterprise is the only FIPS certified containerization platform on the market. If you’re a CISO, ISSO, or a security professional itching to learn more about the benefits containers provide for your agency’s or program’s security posture, than this webinar is for you! Come to learn about how Docker provides a secure container platform and software lifecycle management for all your applications and how Docker can help your agency satisfy FISMA and other regulatory requirements.
Docker 101 for Public Sector
Are you hearing about the latest buzz with containers and interested in learning more for yourself? Unsure of how you can use containers to support your agency’s or contract’s program objectives? Then this webinar is for you!
Get some hands-on experience with Docker and learn what running applications in containers is all about.