Deliver Applications to Any Cloud, Anywhere
Execute Your Cloud Migration Strategy
Eighty-five percent of enterprises have a hybrid and/or multi-cloud strategy, but many are falling behind on their cloud migration objectives. Replatforming applications across different vendors and geographic locations is more challenging than expected. With Docker Enterprise, standardize your applications so they run on any infrastructure the same way. Docker Enterprise can help you containerize and deploy both traditional and microservices across multiple clouds.
Docker Enterprise Speeds Cloud Migration Through Portable Packaging and a Unified Operating Model
Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Choice
- Infrastructure agnostic container platform runs on any cloud: private, public, hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Federated application management manages across disparate Docker Enterprise environments in the cloud and on-premises
- Certified infrastructure provides validated and supported environments for enterprise operating systems, clouds and virtualized environments
- Unified operations model streamlines security, policy management and application operations across disparate infrastructure silos
Secure Software Distribution
- Authenticate and verify the origin of containerized applications through an integrated, private registry solution
- Scan applications for known vulnerabilities prior to deployment and get notified when new vulnerabilities are found
Opening Doors to All Clouds at ASSA ABLOY
Docker Enterprise powers the cloud transformation of ASSA ABLOY, the world’s largest lock manufacturer, with a container platform that enables a secure supply chain.
The platform connects their development and IT ops teams with a seamless workflow to build microservices and leverage the public cloud without lock-in to a single vendor