We have chosen Big Time Kid Care as our childcare provider. All caregivers and staff are certified, fully insured and experienced in child education and care with police background checks. Big Time Kid Care will be well equipped and excited to take good care of your little ones at a kid-friendly play room close to the DockerCon activities at the Moscone West. Games, activities, breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Location: Moscone West
Dates and times:
Tuesday, April 30 from 8:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday, May 1 from 8:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday, May 2 from 8:00am – 1:30pm
Cost: $50 per child, per day
Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, certified childcare and activities
Ages: Infants to 12 years old
- Appropriate arts and crafts and coloring for all children.
- Games of all kinds and age levels.
- Age-appropriate toys.
- Musical themed fun: Dance Party, Freeze Dance, Musical Chairs.
- Portable cribs for younger children and any other equipment necessary.
- An incredibly fun environment to entice all children into feeling comfortable.
This year we are offering optional outings for kids 4-12 that you can choose to take part in.
Tuesday, April 30 | The Children’s Creativity Museum + Carousel Ride
The museum is located across the street from Moscone Center. The caregivers will take the children to the museum for a couple of hours and then for a ride on the carousel.
Wednesday, May 1 | Exploratorium
The Exploratorium is 1.6 miles from Moscone Center. The caregivers will take the bus to/from the museum and spend a couple of hours exploring.
- All caregivers have had the following: Criminal Background Checks, FBI fingerprinting, are scrutinized through references, and go through a 90-day trial period so we can assess their true abilities with children.
- They are professional and prepared with CPR/First Aid training.
- Our check in and out procedures keep each child safe. Parents check their child in and fill out the registration form for persons allowed to pick up the child.
- Parents receive a card with their child’s name on it and can pick up their child once they present the card.
- No other persons are allowed to remove the child from the room for any reason without direct parental permission made in advance.