- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close regarding Docker’s Enterprise Subscription, Integration Services, and Training Services.
- Fully understand and convey Docker’s value proposition as well as understand the Docker ecosystem.
- Properly document and track all prospect and customer information in Salesforce.com.
- Provide continual cross-departmental input in order to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities.
- Provide weekly sales forecasts to leadership team.
- Meet assigned sales quotas, both individually and as a team.
- (NEMEA Role) Territory: Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience in a revenue closing role with proven attainment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience working with and managing channel partners
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Application development sales experience (experience with App Dev Lifecycle, Application Integration, testing, monitoring, or platform offerings) preferred.
- Experience with Linux and virtualization solutions preferred.
- English and additional local territory language skills ( Dutch/Flemish/Scandinavian languages )
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.