Our sales team is seeking an Inside Sales Lead/Manager to join the Docker team in our London, UK office. In this role, you'll be responsible for the EMEA inside sales team which has responsibility for uncovering new sales opportunities within assigned EMEA territories. You'll mentor the team to guide identify, nurture, and close opportunities with new and existing customers, manage pipeline and forecasts, and sell Docker solutions to our customers. This position gives you the opportunity to work collaboratively with the Docker team and external partners to identify and create solutions for our customers. As a sales leader at Docker, you will develop expert knowledge and proficiency in our offerings and be a subject matter expert in one of the most important technologies in our industry today.
- Manage the team that delivers the full sales cycle from prospecting to close regarding Docker’s Enterprise Subscription, Integration Services, and Training Services.
- Fully understand and convey Docker’s value proposition as well as understand the Docker ecosystem.
- Properly document and track all prospect and customer information in Salesforce.com.
- Provide continual cross-departmental input in order to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities.
- Provide weekly sales forecasts to leadership team.
- Meet assigned sales quotas, both individually and as a team.
- (EMEA Role)
- Proficiency in Euro languages a plus
- 4+ years of B2B sales / inside sales leadership experience in a revenue closing role with proven attainment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience working with and managing channel partners
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Application development sales experience (experience with App Dev Lifecycle, Application Integration, testing, monitoring, or platform offerings) preferred.
- Experience with Linux and virtualization solutions preferred.
- English and additional local territory language skills considered an asset.
- We enjoy working on small teams
- We trust our colleagues and customers
- We are willing and eager to learn from each other
- We are transparent thinkers and action-oriented doers
- We are passionate about what we work on and take pride in our craft
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.