This person will be joining the Docker team in our San Francisco, CA office.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of order management within the Sales Operations group and will have a diverse set of responsibilities. Sales Operations at Docker plays a critical role in facilitating and reinforcing the coordination and collaboration between Sales, Finance, Marketing and Product to maximize sales and customer success.
You will support our sales professionals and others through the design, implementation, and operational execution of end-to-end processes and tools. Docker is a place where self starters, team players and growth oriented individuals come to build their careers!
- Responsible for the processing of orders for subscription, services and training products. Must possess strong contractual understanding on elements that comprise of “clean” booking, subscription entitlement validations, and act as liaison with/for the field and the customer for any processing issues.
- Ensuring accurate order processing including validation/integrity check of orders in Salesforce.com, discount approval processing/recording, & understanding of export screening requirements and documentation. Responsible for invoicing reconciliation with the Finance team.
- Knowledge of order management practices for partner and direct accounts including working closely with Direct Sales and Partner teams.
- Responsible for document control of sales operations contractual templates, approval processes
- Updates documents workflows as procedural changes occur
- Processing of document signatures using DocuSign (recording of completion and communication)
- Update contracts database as customer agreements executed
- Develop and prepare monthly/quarterly contract status reports
- Assist Sales Operations with data cleanup in Salesforce
- Maintain and develop necessary Salesforce reports
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales organization
- Be the main sales focal point for scoring, qualifying and distributing market qualified leads between our Salesforce and partner network
- 3+ years of sales operations order processing experience
- Strong analytical skills and effective decision-making ability
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce or CRM system administrator experience.
- Strong oral and written communications and presentations skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize, maintain attention to detail, and work under critical time-frames
- Able to support traditional software company end of quarter peak timelines
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.