We are looking for a program manager to take over duties managing the Docker Captains program and other advocacy programs at Docker, as well as oversee speaker and content planning for DockerCon in June 2018 at Moscone Center.
- Day to day recruitment of speakers and placing them at events.
- Maintaining and growing the Captains program.
- Sourcing and maintaining up-to-date speaking materials.
- Overseeing speaker CFP submission, deadlines, and prep for other conferences where DockerCon speakers (employees or advocates) will be speaking
- Strategic planning and coordination with the Docker Community and Developer Relations team.
- Overseeing speaker and content planning for DockerCon
- Working with speakers onsite at DockerCon
- Experience working with the developer and/or IT Pro community
- Excellent coordination, communication and project management skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience growing a developer or IT Pro community.
- Understanding of Docker’s developer tool offering.
- Experience coaching technical speakers.