Docker is looking for a Field Marketing professional to join the Marketing team and focus on generating pipeline with creative programs to land new customers and expand relationships with existing customers. This position is designed to drive the initial adoption of the Docker platform through the Modernize Traditional Apps solution. Critical to this role is the ability to build strong relationships with field counterparts within Docker’s strategic and channel partners to execute joint campaigns in region. This position is an extension of the Docker sales and partner team to drive revenue and leadership within the region.
- Build integrated marketing plans to support revenue targets with sales and partner teams.
- Develop relationships with in region representatives from strategic and reseller partners and leverage for joint marketing activities
- Drive high touch marketing programs to generate pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle and deepen customer relationships
- Help drive Docker Enterprise message and solutions into regions with multi-channel marketing activities including digital, email, F2F events, webinars, ABM and more.
- Develop plans that address all target audiences within a customer from CxO, IT decision maker to practitioner
- Collaborate with corporate, product, partner, solution and community marketing teams in building and executing campaigns. Leverage corporate materials and version materials to the local market as needed.
- Manage quarterly programs within budget and track program results in Marketo and Salesforce
- Some travel required within region to support activities
- Min 5-10 years experience in marketing enterprise software, cloud, virtualization or container technology
- Proven track record of building and executing successful high touch and scalable marketing programs to drive and nurture sales opportunities
- Experience with managing and executing marketing campaigns with technology and channel partners
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to collaborate with people internal and external to the company
- Previous experience in field, partner, channel marketing or marketing programs preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to think strategically while executing tactically.
- Creative, resourceful with a strong attention to detail and strong organizational, program management skills to juggle multiple projects and requests
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Marketo and Drupal preferred
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.