At Docker Inc, the world's leading software containerization platform, we’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager/Sr Manager to join our Marketing team in San Francisco.
Docker is one of the biggest shifts to happen to software development and cloud in the past decade. With a huge audience and user adoption, we need great marketers to help continue to scale and grow the funnel from top to bottom across multiple audiences.
Demand Gen/Growth Marketers are responsible for driving new customer acquisition, new market awareness and nurturing our active database to accelerate sales along with providing day-to-day management of our marketing stack. Join us for one of the fastest paced, challenging and rewarding marketing jobs in technology.
- Develop multi-channel marketing programs that align with revenue goals.
- Analyze our existing database and available market to prioritize marketing activities and campaigns aligned to business objectives.
- Design and build content assets such as landing pages, email chains to drive action from audience.
- Create, manage and optimize marketing campaigns facing multiple audiences across adoption and revenue objectives from top to bottom of the funnel.
- Manage/optimize digital channels: ad spend across SEM, retargeting, and display, email efficiency across offers and nurturing to drive more leads while optimizing cost
- Communicate and manage relationships with digital media agencies
- Work across teams to ensure integration between product and marketing systems.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Four to five years of work experience in a similar role, particularly with inbound marketing activities such as email marketing, paid ads, and lead nurturing for enterprise campaigns
- Hands-on experience with multiple aspects of a marketing stack: broad experience combined with some deep expertise (Marketo, SFDC, AdTech (AdRoll, AdWords, Social)
- Experience with analytical tools such as Brightfunnel, Bizible, RCE, SFDC reports, Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience within SaaS (B2B), marketing analytics, or digital agencies is preferred
- Ability to deliver high quality written work in a B2B SaaS start-up environment
- Understanding of the lead gen process within a B2B company
- Organized, with attention to detail in work product
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.