Docker is looking for a talented and savvy Sr. Engineer, Marketing Technologies to continuously improve and expand the capabilities of our Marketing Go-To-Market systems. Our ideal candidate is deeply technical and process-oriented, able to ensure the system is well-tuned and delivering quality results.
This position is highly collaborative: you’ll work closely with the Marketing Ops Manager, Sales Ops, IT Architect and other key stakeholders to optimize the lead funnel. As a member of the Data Team, you’ll directly contribute to Docker’s ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Subject matter expert (SME) for Martech solutions and implementation; advocate for Marketo best practices
- Own the testing and deployment process for new campaigns and process changes
- Develop high quality solutions proven with testing and validation
- Develop and maintain data cleansing and management processes
- Develop dashboards and alerting for monitoring system health
- Cultivate the Martech Knowledge Base; Document system processes
- IT Marketo Administrator
- 5+ years of related experience as a Marketo administrator
- 3+ years of experience using SFDC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Familiarity with JIRA Agile workflow
- Basic SQL
- Meticulous, with high attention to detail
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication skills; Proactive
- Ability to prioritize amongst competing tasks in a fast-paced idea-rich environment
- Strong team player; eager to share knowledge and build awareness
- Familiarity with a complete lead lifecycle, nurture campaigns and demand generation
- Preferred experience with BrightFunnel and BI reporting, Engagio, Segment, and Looker
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.