Docker, the world's leading software container platform, is seeking a top-notch Sales Operations System & Onboarding Specialist to be a key contributor to the Global Sales Organization to help contribute to Docker’s long-term growth. In this role you will be a key member of the Sales Operations team owning and managing all sales systems, including onboarding, offboarding, enabling and supporting. In addition you will also help to manage and steward the sales data ensuring that our CRM system is as up-to-date and accurate as possible.
You have a positive and can-do attitude and enjoy working with sales reps, systems, and data. You enjoy digging into details and finding solutions for sales needs through technology. You have a customer-centric attitude and appreciation for working collaboratively in a fast paced environment.
This role is best suited for someone who is interested in technology, understands and is a fast learner of systems and data management and in collaborating with others to make doing business with and within Docker as seamless as possible.
- Work with HR, Sales and Sales Enablement to help manage the administration of the Sales Onboarding Program (Pre to Post) to ensure a smooth transition into Docker for all Sales New Hires
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Learning Management System (LMS) to support users and content creators in using the system and to provide recommendations about the best ways to implement content in the system to support the reporting needs and best user experience.
- Ensure that on Day 1 each new hire has the right tools and access to them and understands how to use and get into them, along with DLs and key department recurring meetings.
- Working with vendor to resolve technical issues.
- Assist with team operations and systems including the Learning Management System, Sales Enablement communications, learning program pages, metrics and reporting as well as documenting processes
- Own creation of training content for all sales tools and systems being used by the sales team including,
- Salesforce.com, Yesware, InsideView, Talkdesk, Engaggio, Clari, etc.
- Support in Sales Operations queue for anything that is not deal execution or order booking related
- Upon entering or exiting the team, ensuring the appropriate tools and access to DLs is added or removed on any accounts and opportunities are assigned appropriately.
- Manage all sales Account & Opportunity data in Salesforce.com for appropriate ownership and placement in correct territories.
- 3+ years proven success in sales operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment with diverse cross-functional stakeholders and drive consensus to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and understand tools and systems quickly.
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context
- Previous Experience with Saleforece required
- Previous Experience with InsideView, Yesware, Navigator, Talkdesk, and other sales proficiency tools is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce Dataloader is an extra plus
- A skillful communicator both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or similar field preferred
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.