Marketing professional responsible for designing and implementing new marketing processes, measuring marketing performance and maintaining overall system functionality. Build, operate and analyze our Marketing dashboarding and reporting to drive and accelerate marketing execution, impact, innovation and scale. Detailed knowledge of marketing automation systems to operate, support and inform marketing campaigns execution as well as build a rock-solid operating reporting and infrastructure. Analytical and operational thinker, naturally curious and interested in running and optimizing best in class leading edge marketing methods and processes.
- Function as the key analytics partner for Marketing: own end-to-end Marketing performance reporting, dashboarding and analysis on all core metrics.
- Ownership of all datasets for measurement of marketing performance and reporting to cross-functional stakeholders, including senior leadership in marketing, sales and executive leadership team
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to develop strategy, standards, goals, and KPI’s throughout the entire marketing funnel from awareness to booking
- Extract insights on behavior of customers acquired through performance channels using analytics tools, data platforms, and internal databases
- Surface analytical insights: proactively investigate root causes of aberrant data, and identify opportunities for marketing optimization as well as highlight impactful marketing tactics, channels, and campaigns that grow & influence sales
- Drive interpretation, socialization and adoption of operational marketing reports and dashboards
Required skills and abilities
- 5+ years’ experience working in Marketing Operations with previous experience on Marketing Performance Management
- Solid experience with business reporting and dashboarding (from SalesForce to Tableau or Looker)
- Advanced skills on data-driven decision making and analytical abilities
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude, agile mindset, and ability to create and grow markets
- Ability to communicate complex analyses throughout the marketing organization, and build excitement and buy-in to analytics objectives and findings
- Experience working with large business data sets to mine insights using statistical analysis
- Prior experience with Marketo, SalesForce, Google Analytics and BrightFunnel a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related discipline
- English proficiency preferred
- A team player but also likes to take ownership and can work autonomously
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- Balance between Creative and Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels
Docker is the leader in the containerization market, combining an enterprise-grade container platform with world-class services to give developers and IT alike the freedom to build, manage and secure applications without the fear of technology or infrastructure lock-in. Today’s organizations are under pressure to digitally transform their business but are constrained by a diverse portfolio of applications, clouds and premises-based infrastructures. Docker unlocks the potential of every organization with a container platform that brings traditional applications and microservices built on Window, Linux and mainframe into an automated and secure supply chain, advancing dev to ops collaboration. As a result, organizations report a 300 percent improvement in time to market, while reducing operational costs by 50 percent. Inspired by open source innovation and a rich ecosystem of technology and go-to-market partners, Docker’s container platform and services are used by millions of developers and more than 550 Global 10K commercial customers including ADP, GE, MetLife, PayPal and Societe Generale.