Docker, the world's leading software container platform, is seeking a top-notch Recruiting Operations Coordinator to be a key contributor to our Talent Team and help support Docker’s long-term growth. Are you currently a Recruiting Coordinator and excited to take on some additional Talent Operations projects?
You will partner with recruiters and hiring teams for interview scheduling and across the People organization as the Talent Operations resource. As the primary point-person for candidates and interview scheduling-related communications, you set the tone for candidate experience and will field questions from candidates, managers and recruiters regarding interview availability, travel, and all scheduling matters. As the Talent Operations resource, you will be an administrator for our talent tools (e.g. Greenhouse, LinkedIn) and work on process, reporting, and analytics.
You are a multi-tasking expert who can juggle the day-to-day details of scheduling without flinching when interruptions occur and priorities change. You will enjoy working on talent operations projects, and real-time problem solving; be highly organized, flexible, able to meet deadlines and provide timely responses to requests, all while keeping confidentiality and a stellar candidate experience top of mind!
- Partner with recruiters to create a professional and high caliber recruiting experience for every Docker candidate by scheduling onsite interviews and phone screens
- Serve as key point-person for onsite interview days to ensure things run smoothly for candidates and interview teams alike
- Greet candidates and serve as the company host/hostess throughout the interview process to ensure that each candidate has an excellent interview experience
- Facilitate all candidate travel expenses in partnership with our travel vendor; answer all candidate questions with regards to travel expenses and reimbursements
- Assist with ongoing Greenhouse data updates, audits and ongoing enhancements as needed
- Work proactively with colleagues across the HR function to ensure an integrated approach to People Operations service delivery; eager to look for ways to make our processes more efficient
- Develop and implement strategies, workflows and processes to make the talent acquisition process seamless and scalable
- Support reporting and analytics for the Talent Team, hiring managers, and broader G&A team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience using Greenhouse ATS is required, being a Site Admin is preferred
- At least 1+ years experience in a Recruiting Coordinator role
- Experience scheduling via Google calendars preferred
- Must be a team player with a positive, flexible and resilient attitude
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent requests with strong attention to detail and follow through
- Talent to connect with junior to senior level candidates in a friendly and professional manner
- Previous experience in a dynamic technology start-up preferred
- Passion for elevating Docker’s candidate value proposition and ensuring the candidate experience is second-to-none
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.