Docker is changing the way software is built, shipped and run, and as we grow we need a rock star Executive Assistant to support three of our key executives. We are looking for a high-energy, motivated go-getter who is comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Partner with your execs to understand their roles, teams, and priorities
- Effortlessly manage a wide-range of administrative day-to-day responsibilities
- Actively maintain multiple calendars, scheduling, arrange travel, compiling reports as necessary
- Prepare materials for conferences, appointments, and meetings
- Be a liaison for executive team members as needed, and be able to engage directly with all levels of the organization and outside parties
- Prioritize (sometimes conflicting) needs and handle issues promptly and proactively
- Run miscellaneous business-related errands and ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Track expenses and generate reports
- Plan and coordinate events and off sites for small and large teams
- 5 + years prior experience supporting senior level staff
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Strong organizational skills and a superb attention to detail
- Multitask and prioritize in a quick, ever-changing start up atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you understand how to effectively collaborate with a big team
- Enthusiastic problem-solver!
- Exhibited discretion and good judgment in handling confidential material
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Applications
- Proven ability to manage small projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.