Docker’s Finance group is a small, impactful team that reports directly to the CFO. We work with our CEO and all functional department heads across the organization to solve some of the most critical challenges to our business, accelerate our growth, and support long-term strategic planning. We are looking for a driven, analytical, and resourceful Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. The Senior Financial Analyst will play an integral part in forecasting, reporting, M&A and general corporate finance exercises. You must have the ability to think high level about processes and procedures but not be afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Be an overall financial athlete capable of juggling multiple projects and initiatives
- Help coordinate, build and maintain the company wide financial forecast model
- Work cross-functionally with department heads and executive staff on headcount plans, budget versus actuals analysis, and all things finance related
- Provide senior management with analysis and recommendations that support company wide strategic goals
- Research and identify key business drivers, trends, competitive landscape and opportunities, translating data into actionable insights
- Identify, track, interpret, and maintain key financial performance indicators typical of a recurring revenue business
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience, investment banking, consulting or finance at a high growth technology company
- Must be highly proficient in excel modeling and capable of synthesizing large data sets
- Experience or familiarity with financial forecasting software a plus
- A self-starter who has excellent problem solving skills, high level of attention to detail, and capable of working with minimal supervision and or precedence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and able to handle multiple priorities within deadlines
- Passion for the technology industry and being part of fast growing startup
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.