Docker is looking to bring in fresh engineering talent for a 4 month Co-op Internship/Externship program for the fall 2017 semester ! If you fit the criteria below, apply to become apart of the container revolution for now and the future.
Our various engineering teams will need help scaling, adding more applications, and making those applications secure as that happens. There will be verification work for ensuring the apps are bug free, secure etc. Most of this is applicable to back-end developing, but there are opportunities to learn fullstack over all.
You will be a great fit for our program if you:
- Are pursuing a Bachelors (as a rising senior) or Masters Computer Science or a related field
- Are looking for a Fall 2017 internship/coop/externship from September - December
- Have a strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and networking
- Feel confident writing Go! and/or Python
- Have knowledge of functional programming
- Graduate in Spring 2018 or later
- Want to work at a fast-paced startup solving real engineering problems
- We enjoy working on small teams
- We trust our colleagues and customers
- We are willing and eager to learn from each other
- We are transparent thinkers and action-oriented doers
- We are passionate about what we work on and take pride in our craft