Front End Engineers are a fundamental part of Docker. Our involvement in the open source community plays a major part in Docker's culture, roadmap and the success we've had as we grow. The next phase of challenges require more innovation than ever, which is why we take advantage of modern tools such as React, Redux, Jest, Go and Docker itself. We also build shareable components and write custom tools that allow us to iterate quickly and easily. At Docker we take enormous pride in our work as we're constantly interacting with and bringing our product to millions of developers around the world.
The long and short of it is, if you're looking to make a big impact, on a small team, that contributes to the open source community and delivers an enterprise grade product to millions worldwide, then this role is for you.
- 4+ years industry experience
- Strong understanding of web technologies like HTML/CSS at the specification level
- Test automation experience - unit, integration and E2E tests
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Ability to plan and estimate tasks
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- Enterprise UI experience
- Built apps using React, Flux, GraphQL or Elm
- Experience with a server side language, such as Go, Python, Java, etc.
- Contributed to Open Source projects
- Experience with Webpack, Babel, Jest and Docker
- Familiar with Flow, TypeScript, Reason and Elm