Docker’s Support team is on a mission to delight the million of developers and system administrators that rely on Docker to build, ship, and run their distributed applications. Our customer base spans from individuals to SMBs to large global enterprises. As Docker continues to experience hypergrowth, the Docker Support team is setting our sights to find creative ways to scale efficiency while simultaneously increasing customer satisfaction.
We are seeking an EMEA Enterprise Support Manager to lead the team that provides world-class support to Docker’s Enterprise customers. You are a friendly, polished communicator who is inherently interested in solving complex problems and delivering a high-level of customer satisfaction with every customer interaction. You will work closely with Sales, Technical Support, Engineering, and Product Management to drive critical customer issues to resolution.
- Become an expert in Docker support and engineering process
- Motivate a team of Technical Support Engineers through performance, coaching and educational objectives
- Ensures Technical Support team provides excellent customer service and issue resolution
- Help create and maintain an inclusive, collaborative, customer focused team culture
- Collaborate as part of a global management team to assist in designing and implementing improved process or operational policies
- Suggest and support analysis of key performance indicators and recommend activities to increase overall performance
- Champion improvements to Docker’s processes
- Work with customers to resolve satisfaction issues and create raving fans
- Work with key internal stakeholders to improve the customer experience with Docker’s Enterprise product portfolio
- Be creative and have fun
- 5+ years of account management, technical customer service experience, or customer management, preferably within the enterprise software industry
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business or technology related discipline; master's degree is preferred
- Experience dealing with large customers and complex technical support issues
- Demonstrated people leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to manage critical customer situations
- Knowledge of common enterprise software applications and OS platforms
- Experience coordinating departments cross functionally (sales, eng, management etc.) to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Excellent understanding of the open source development model
- Familiarity with Docker’s community and enterprise product portfolio
- Technical ability in Docker Enterprise portfolio a plus
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.