The Docker partner ecosystem and the community of Docker Accredited Professionals that fuels it are rapidly growing. Our partners are central to our strategy, enabling us to support Global 10,000 enterprise customers in modernizing their application environments at scale.
As the Partner Accreditation Manager you’ll be responsible for designing and executing a technical enablement program to support the success of our rapidly expanding network of Docker Accredited Consultants, Instructors, and Support Engineers. Your program will be comprehensive: encompassing technical product training, operational process alignment, and practitioner skills enablement for our training, consulting, and technical support partners.
You’ll work closely with the training team to leverage their curriculum and training delivery capabilities to provide product training, collaborate with the leads of Docker’s own consulting, training, and technical support functions to understand the process and practitioner enablement needs in each of those areas, and utilize our professional certification team to leverage their exams and credentialing capability. With these cross-functional collaborations as the foundation you’ll define the accreditation standards and build and run an effective program to help individuals obtain and maintain accreditation through the full onboard > nurture > monitor lifecycle.
Key Outcomes for this Role:
- A comprehensive and highly scalable accreditation and technical enablement program
- A community of highly effective Docker Accredited individuals at a scale that meets the commercial needs of the business
- A robust performance monitoring framework that drives continuous improvement in Docker’s partner and accreditation programs
- Develop and maintain accreditation criteria based on Docker’s own service delivery experience and measured partner effectiveness
- Design and manage partner technical onboarding processes tailored for each partner type that are triggered by new partner applications coming from Docker’s field team
- Build and maintain a schedule of ongoing enablement events based on product releases, partner program needs, and the needs of Docker Accredited Professionals to ensure accredited individuals stay current with the latest Docker technologies
- Manage enablement demand by effectively conveying program capacity to influence expectations and incentives
- Write and maintain a comprehensive accreditation program guide to document the program for candidates and participants
- Working with SMEs and editorial resources, write process documentation to be executed by accredited professionals (Support Implementation Plans (SIP), Learning Management System (LMS) guides, etc)
- Design and implement a comprehensive performance tracking framework to measure partner effectiveness with our shared customers
- Implement an NPS program for service partners
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related role, preferably at an enterprise IT vendor
- Proven ability to design service partner programs and/or enablement plans
- Demonstrable experience running successful technical enablement programs
- Experience managing or working in global systems integrators (GSIs)
- Experience delivering training, consulting, and/or technical support
- Process oriented, results driven, with the ability to clearly document and convey those processes and expectations to varying audiences
- Familiarity with DevOps, Cloud, Containers, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and other emerging enterprise IT technologies
- Experience nurturing a community of technical professionals (online collaboration, in-person events, gamification, etc)
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.