Docker is seeking a Senior Manager to lead our EMEA Inside Sales and Market Development teams located in our London, UK office.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the EMEA Market Development and Inside Sales teams which have responsibility for uncovering new sales opportunities and full sales life-cycle management to contract signature.
You'll mentor the teams to identify, nurture, and close opportunities with new and existing customers, manage pipeline and forecasts, and sell Docker solutions to our customers. This position gives you the opportunity to work collaboratively with the Docker team and external partners, to identify and create solutions for our customers. As a sales leader at Docker, you will develop expert knowledge and proficiency in our offerings and be a subject matter expert in one of the most important technologies in our industry today.
- Manage the Inside Sales team that delivers the full sales cycle from prospecting to close regarding Docker’s Enterprise Subscription, Integration Services, and Training Services.
- Manage the Market Development Team which delivers qualified opportunities in the region.
- Fully understand and convey Docker’s value proposition as well as understand the Docker ecosystem.
- Properly document and track all prospect and customer information in Salesforce.com.
- Provide continual cross-departmental input in order to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities.
- Provide weekly sales forecasts to leadership team.
- Meet assigned sales quotas.
- EMEA territory - based Central London
- 4+ years of inside sales/market development leadership experience in a revenue closing role with proven attainment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience working with and managing channel partners
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Application development sales experience (experience with App Dev Lifecycle, Application Integration, testing, monitoring, or platform offerings) preferred.
- Experience with Linux and virtualization solutions preferred.
- English and additional local territory language skills considered an asset.
Docker is the leader in the containerization market, combining an enterprise-grade container platform with world-class services to give developers and IT alike the freedom to build, manage and secure applications without the fear of technology or infrastructure lock-in. Today’s organizations are under pressure to digitally transform their business but are constrained by a diverse portfolio of applications, clouds and premises-based infrastructures. Docker unlocks the potential of every organization with a container platform that brings traditional applications and microservices built on Window, Linux and mainframe into an automated and secure supply chain, advancing dev to ops collaboration. As a result, organizations report a 300 percent improvement in time to market, while reducing operational costs by 50 percent. Inspired by open source innovation and a rich ecosystem of technology and go-to-market partners, Docker’s container platform and services are used by millions of developers and more than 550 Global 10K commercial customers including ADP, GE, MetLife, PayPal and Societe Generale.