Next week, on Thursday March 11th, 2021 (8am PST/5pm CET) we’ll be hosting our next quarterly Docker Community All-Hands. This free virtual event, open to everyone, is a unique opportunity for Docker staff and the broader Docker community to come together for company and product updates, live demos, community presentations and a live Q&A.
As luck would have it, this All-Hands will coincide almost to the day with Docker’s 8th birthday (yay!). To mark the occasion, we’re going to make this event extra special by introducing :
- a longer format (ie. 3 hours instead of 1 hour)
- lots more content (ie. demos, community lightning talks and workshops)
- regional content in French, Spanish and Portuguese!
We’re also really excited about the new video platform we’ll be using that makes it much easier for attendees to engage/connect/share with each other.
Who will be presenting
- Members of Docker’s leadership team including Scott Johnston (CEO), Justin Cormack (CTO), Donnie Berkholz (VP of Products) and Jean-Laurent de Morlhon (VP of Engineering)
- Members of Docker’s product, engineering and community team
- Docker Captains and Community Leaders
What we’ll cover
- Company vision and product roadmap for 2021 and beyond
- High-level overview of Docker’s technology strategy
- Product updates and live demos of new features and integrations
- Community news and updates
- Hands-on workshops and lightning talks presented by Docker Captains
- Regional workshops in French, Spanish and Portuguese by the community